HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF HIGHLY MOTIVATED?
The level of motivation is high as first I decide to incorporate changes to my life but then as the days pass, the level of motivation begins to fall, i lost a track and once again i am on the brink of sinking into my comfort zone. Ever tried to analyze why it so happens?
One reason is that we get surrounded by negative thoughts and quite many near the typical feeling and thoughts that “we can’t do it”, “LAZY to think” and “owh…I do it later”. Bringing the desired changes in life demands an unyielding commitment and perseverance on your behalf on a day to day basis to keep yourself motivated to accomplish the goals set for self improvement. Here are eight simple things that can help you remain motivated all the time.
1. Make it a habit to list down all that you would like to achieve for that particular day.
2. Avoid being in the company of people with negativity.
3. Try looking for forums on the Internet that keep you motivated.
4. Read and learn to listen: One is never old enough not to learn something new.
5. Remain focused on your goals
6. Been there
7. Dream the dream, think about what your dream life and career might be. Think out the details, make it feel real. Dwell on it, thinking about how you might enjoy your future life.
8. Think about the money you get and earn every month. Meaning every 1.5 tax payer support 1 civil servant.Think about the fact that soon you will be questioning during judgment Day.