I feel guilty spending time, writing post for my tumblr during office hour. But I consider more “worthwhile”. If you don’t have a blog, have you ever thought of starting one? It would be worth the investment of your time and energy. There are 14 reasons why blogging matters is more than ever:
1)Current revolution in personal writing thus, can improve your writing too. You’ll get into the habit of writing regularly. The best way to get better at anything is to practice
2)instant publishing and feedback too
3)If come to a business part ~ business blog is an informal, approachable, strong communication tools, free, easily maintained way to regularly communicate with your customers
4) The voice, style and nature of the writers of the blog, is unique to that blog [personal brand]
5)Having readers for your work is a big motivation. When you’re feeling motivated, though, the words come easily.
6)Learn how to craft effective sentences and choose perfect words.
7)Blogs are an ideal medium for experimentation. Try out a new style or form of writing, Short sentences With no verbs, Bullet pointed lists and just pictures [like mine]
8)gives you the freedom to speak it out
9) It brings ideas out to the public
10) A lot of Blogs are riffs on other people’s ideas thus gain new ideas
11) creating a Blog that has niche appeal [can argue and exchange ideas all about your personal areas of interest]
12)Ability to reach more people and make friends
13) Community can help to solve problems through ideas and comments
14)Collective history [replace diaries years by years in the other hand]
For me..Writing a whole story, article, journal or even a book in a new style could be a big risk – it is possible doesn’t work, no readers and viewers, more too educational purposes. A blog post, on the other hand, is quick to write, free to publish and still it is educated resource.